Zona Wyyerd (“Zona”) is seeking a Customer Service and Activation Representative (CSAR) to be part of a team of high-energy, customer-oriented peers who handle sales and customer support as the first point of contact for customers and others who call into Zona.
About Zona Wyyerd
Zona Wyyerd (“Zona”) is Wyyerd’s first operating subsidiary to have the full opportunity to pursue its locally-focused, GM-led strategy with three balanced customer pursuits: 1) Residential and Small/Medium Business, 2) Wholesale and Enterprise Business, and 3) Smart Community (i.e., services provided to municipalities and not-for-profit agencies),. By extension, supporting the establishment and perfection of shared best practices with other GM’s and Wyyerd’s local operating ‘playbook’ are also key priorities.
Zona, formerly known as Accipiter Communications, began in 1996, and is a fiber-based communications company with a 1,100 square mile area serving region in Maricopa and Yavapai Counties in Arizona. Zona currently serves businesses, government entities and residential communities such as Vistancia and Sun City Festival. Since its acquisition by Wyyerd Group in July of 2019, Zona has been setting the building blocks to launch an aggressive expansion plan aimed at dramatically increasing its geographic reach and the customer base it is able to serve over the next several years. Zona Wyyerd’s main office is located in Peoria, AZ.
About This Role
The Customer Service and Activation Representative (CSAR) is the first point of contact for customers who are interested in services provided by Zona; therefore, a positive first impression is an important aspect of this position. They are responsible for assisting customers with internet service issues, including installation, discontinuance, changes in service, and billing. This individual must be proactive in recognizing the needs of customers, providing solutions or referring customers to associates who will be able to provide quick and accurate resolutions to their problems. The CSAR should actively seek to sell and up-sell products and services that may be beneficial to customers. Therefore, this individual must be diligent and assertive when referencing the latest products and services provided by the company. The CSAR will be involved with community/external events and promotions and any other activity that is identified as being of value to promote Zona Wyyerd and its products in the market.
- Provide outstanding customer service in all aspects of customer contact
- Manage customer concerns while meeting company goals
- Suggest products and services for customer’s needs
- Promote Zona’s products and services and up-sell where appropriate for customers
- Answer Inbound phone calls
- Handle walk in customer’s needs
- Maintain the field technicians’ schedule
- Ensure billing is accurate
- Apply customer payments to billing accounts
- Troubleshoot a limited set of basic technical issues in order to obtain First Call Resolution
- Provision new services, discontinuations and other changes in network management system as needed
- Respond to emails and voicemails
- Attend community events as needed
- Other duties as required
- Familiar with customer record systems and practices in general
- 2+ years customer service experience
- High school diploma, with some college preferred
- Highly organized and communicative with colleagues and leaders
- Detail oriented
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Must enjoy working with the public, both on the telephone and in person
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify customers’ needs
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Preference given to individuals living in close proximity to our office